WHO WE ARE
- FORWARD Served as Micro Intermediary MFI NGO, Which Licensed from Central Bank in Dec 2002.
- FORWARD Community MFBS Ltd. Registered at Company Registrar Act in September 13, 2012.
- FORWARD Community Microfinance B.S. Ltd. Licensed by Central Bank (NRB) as National Level ‘D’ Class Microfinance Bank in 18 March 2013
WHAT WE DO
- Grameen group based, SRG and JLG group model with many compulsory deposits(Lakhpati, Double, Daily Sajilo) and voluntary savings
- We believe in financial service with a participatory approach, trust, and openness.
- Empower poor vulnerable people living in remote rural grassroots’ with affordable financial services.
- Provide opportunities to uplift their quality of life with accessing financial services, more opportunities and more savings.
- Educate the clients about simple Financial Literacy and provide Social Services for Client Protection.
Posted By : admin || Posted On : March 26, 2017